Annual Regent's capital budgets are available under the UW fiscal year budgets page. Capital budgets submitted during the biennial and annual state budget process are available on the state budget page. For more information about particular projects, please review the current initiatives page.
As part of the annual Regent's budget for FY12, OPB submitted its first comprehensive One Capital Plan.
The Capital Resource Planning group is gearing up to produce a 2013-15 biennial capital budget request for the Office of Financial Management. As part of this process, a letter was sent to UW leadership requesting updated or new information about minor capital needs in the coming biennium. Units should submit proposals to OPB before May 4, 2012.
- UW Budget
- UW Tuition and Fees
- Annual Tuition and Fees Information
- Tuition and Required Fees by Quarter/Campus
- 2012-13 Graduate Service Appt. Waivers
- Tuition and Fee FAQs
- Tuition Disclosures
- Peer Comparisons
- Tuition History
- Graduate Tuition Projections for Grant Proposals
- Summer Quarter Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees by Credit - Past Years
- Campus Planning/Design
- UW Data
- Policy Analysis
- Tuition and Fee Question Contacts
Four primary OPB units provide comprehensive planning, analysis and resource allocation.