You are hereHome ›
Institutional Analysis in the Office of Planning and Budgeting is responsible for providing analytical reports and predictive tools to support the planning activities of University administration. In addition, the office is responsible for responding to a wide variety of internal and external requests for information about students, faculty and staff, as well as other key areas of University activities.
Specifically, our goals are:
- To provide information about the UW to internal and external audiences in a consistent and timely manner
- To collaborate with institutional partners to build and document a common understanding of definitions and methodologies used in analyzing UW data
- To contribute to building a coherent, documented and useful data warehouse at the UW
- To engage in studies and create predictive tools that will help guide decision-making at the UW
- To develop analytical reports and dashboards tracking important trends at the UW
If you have questions for Institutional Analysis, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UW Fast Facts (presentations and slideshows highlighting UW data)
- UW Public Profiles (explore UW data through interactive dashboards)
- External Reports (IPEDS, Common Data Set, and other external reporting)
- Peer Comparisons (how UW compares to peer institutions)
- Internal Data Resources (additional information on tri-campus and Tacoma-specific data and reports)
- UW Budget
- Tuition and Fees
- Campus & Capital Planning
- UW Data
- Policy Analysis
Five primary OPB units provide comprehensive planning, analysis and resource allocation.