You are hereHome ›
Operating Resource Planning
The Operating Resource Planning unit (formerly known as the Budget Office) assists the Provost by monitoring and maintaining the University’s operating budget. It provides budget-related reports to the administration and Regents. It analyzes units’ requests for revisions to their budgets and makes recommendations to the Vice Provost regarding approval. This office also helps prepare the University’s operating budget request, provides information and assistance to the Executive and Legislative branches during their review of the request, and participates in allocating the final legislative budget.
Search for your supporting analyst here.
Unit Operating Budgets/Organization Codes
- UW Budget
- UW Tuition and Fees
- Annual Tuition and Fees Information
- Tuition and Required Fees by Quarter/Campus
- 2012-13 Graduate Service Appt. Waivers
- Tuition and Fee FAQs
- Tuition Disclosures
- Peer Comparisons
- Tuition History
- Graduate Tuition Projections for Grant Proposals
- Summer Quarter Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees by Credit - Past Years
- Campus Planning/Design
- UW Data
- Policy Analysis
- Tuition and Fee Question Contacts
Four primary OPB units provide comprehensive planning, analysis and resource allocation.