You are hereHome ›
Three peer comparison groups have been used by the University of Washington. Most recently, the efforts of Washington Learns led to the creation of the Global Challenge State Peer Institutions (GCS Peers). Two peer groups developed prior to the GCS peers - the Higher Education Coordinating Board Peer Group (HECB Peer Group) and the Office of Financial Management Peer Group (OFM Peer Group) - are also still occasionally used.
Peer Comparison Reports:
- Funding per Student Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) GCS Peers
- Faculty Salaries by Rank
Peer salary comparisons by discipline are also available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to obtain them.
- UW Budget
- UW Tuition and Fees
- Annual Tuition and Fees Information
- Tuition and Required Fees by Quarter/Campus
- 2012-13 Graduate Service Appt. Waivers
- Tuition and Fee FAQs
- Tuition Disclosures
- Peer Comparisons
- Tuition History
- Graduate Tuition Projections for Grant Proposals
- Summer Quarter Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees by Credit - Past Years
- Campus Planning/Design
- UW Data
- Policy Analysis
- Tuition and Fee Question Contacts
Four primary OPB units provide comprehensive planning, analysis and resource allocation.