SIMS is the University of Washington’s Space Inventory Management System. The space inventory database is used by the Office of Planning & Budgeting to track the assignment and utilization of space for the UW. The assignment and utilization information we collect is used for reporting and decision management. The University is required to report annually to state and federal agencies on its utilization of space.
GeoSIMS is the application used to view and update space inventory data, and has three components:
NOTE: The current recommended browsers for the GeoSIMS Map Viewer and Data Viewer are Firefox 9 and up, Chrome, Safari 5, and Internet Explorer 8 and up.
- Map Viewer UW NetID + Authorization - Interact with floor plans to view and update space inventory data. Floor plans are provided and maintained by the Capital Projects Office and made available in CAD through CPO's CADVault. A CADVault FAQ page is available.
- Data Viewer UW NetID + Authorization - Query and update space inventory data in a tabular data format.
- Space Reports UW NetID + Authorization - Run standard data reports summarizing space inventory data by organization, facility, and other attributes. The reports are hosted by UW Reporting Services.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access and assistance.
- GeoSIMS support documents are available for additional information
- Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Rate and Proposal Information
- SIMS Space Web Service for developers
- UW CADVault and FAQ
- UW Budget
- UW Tuition and Fees
- Annual Tuition and Fees Information
- Tuition and Required Fees by Quarter/Campus
- 2012-13 Graduate Service Appt. Waivers
- Tuition and Fee FAQs
- Tuition Disclosures
- Peer Comparisons
- Tuition History
- Graduate Tuition Projections for Grant Proposals
- Summer Quarter Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees by Credit - Past Years
- Campus Planning/Design
- UW Data
- Policy Analysis
- Tuition and Fee Question Contacts
Four primary OPB units provide comprehensive planning, analysis and resource allocation.