Tuition & Fee Questions

For questions about...

Please contact:

Payment, billing or processing of tuition and fees

Student Fiscal Services

Contact information

Phone 206-543-4694

Financial Aid

Office of Student Financial Aid

Contact information

Phone 206-543-6101

Residency status

Residency Office

Contact information

Phone 206-543-5932




Office of the University Registrar

Contact information

Housing and dining

Housing & Food Services

Contact information

Phone 206-543-4059


UW Admissions

Phone 206-543-9686


Fee-based Professional & Continuing Education programs

UW Continuum College

Contact information

Phone 206-685-8936

Tuition waivers for graduate student appointments (TA/RA/Fellow/Trainee)

Office of Fellowships and Awards - The Graduate School

Contact information

Phone 206-543-7152

The U-PASS transportation fee

Transportation Services

UPASS and transit FAQ

Contact information

Phone 206-221-3701

If you are a parent with questions, please check out  The Parent Guide.

For Bothell students, contact
For Tacoma students, contact